Monday, June 18, 2007

so this is a picture of the little girl we are fighting for....we went to court on thursday and the DNA test was ordered....It will take up to 3 weeks for the appointment and after that it should take about 3 weeks to get theresults. We have not heard yet as to when the appointment is. This is all driving me crazy. I am like 99% sure this is Chris's baby but there is also some tiny twing of doubt. So when it finally happens maybe then I can have peace in my heart. I can say that each day I go with out seeing her hurts. I have grown to love this little one.
Other than that....It is my birthday. Happy Birthday self! Glen is supposed to take me out for dinner tonight. Tina asked if I wanted to meet her for lunch today. Gonna do that. Glen bought me 2 new shirts and a pair of shorts.

No comments: